ORISE Fact Sheets, Reports, White Papers, Bibliographies
For a look at the publications, reports, toolkits, programmatic fact sheets and other manuals published by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE), view the list below.
Some of these publications are available in PDF format. To view these files, you must have the Adobe Reader, which is available free on the Adobe Web site.
- ORISE Fact Sheet (PDF, 430 KB)
- Environmental Assessments and Health Physics Fact Sheet (PDF, 285 KB)
- Worker Health Studies Fact Sheet (PDF, 315 KB)
- Science Education Fact Sheet (PDF, 325 KB)
- Health Communication Fact Sheet (PDF, 340 KB)
- Radiological and Nuclear Safety Services Fact Sheet (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- National Security and Emergency Management Fact Sheet (PDF, 600 KB)
- Scientific Peer Review Fact Sheet (PDF, 270 KB)
Reports, Articles and White Papers
- Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education: Delivering Agile Mission Solutions for DOE to Strengthen and Secure America - An Impact Report, 1992-2013
- Nuclear Engineering Enrollments and Degrees Survey (PDF, 91 KB) Released March 2016
- Health Physics Enrollments and Degrees Survey (PDF, 103 KB) Released August 2016
- Stay Rates of Foreign Doctorate Recipients from U.S. Universities, 2011 (PDF, 146 KB) Released February 2014
- Guidance for Radiation Accident Management
- Best Practices in Peer Review Assure Quality, Value, Objectivity (PDF, 331 KB) Submitted to the Journal of the National Grants Management Association
- 2015 Bibliography (PDF, 156 KB)
- 2014 Bibliography (PDF, 175 KB)
- 2013 Bibliography (PDF, 171 KB)
- 2012 Bibliography (PDF, 201 KB)
- 2011 Bibliography (PDF, 192 KB)
Reports Available Through OSTI
Appropriate scientific and technical information (STI) resulting from U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) or other federal agency-funded research or work is submitted to DOE’s Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI) when it is released for distribution. For complete information on access to the publications available through OSTI, contact ORISE’s Communications & Marketing Office or visit the OSTI home page.
- Environmental Assessments and Health Physics resources
- Worker Health Studies publications
- Radiation Emergency Assistance Center/Training Site resources
- Science Education reports
Additional publications produced by Oak Ridge Associated Universities can be found on the ORAU website.