Forms for CDC Sponsors and Mentors
Form submitted by sponsor to select participant.
Form submitted by potential participant to apply to the ORISE Research Participation Programs at the CDC.
Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT)
Form submitted by the participant that authorizes direct deposit of stipend, travel reimbursement, and other program-related payments:
Request for Payment
Form to request reimbursement of registration fees, tuition, books, or other miscellaneous (non travel-related) costs.
- Request for Payment (MS-Word)
- Travel Authorization Request (TAR) – Form must be approved and submitted prior to official program travel.
- Travel Expense Statement (TES) – Form used for reimbursement of expenses for official program travel.
Additional non-routine forms you may need when traveling:
- Nature of the Appointment
- How to Start a Program
- How to Fund a Participant
- How to Find a Participant
- How to Appoint a Participant
- How to Renew a Participant
- Mentor Responsibilities
- Stipend Information
- Health Insurance
- Guidelines for Non-U.S. Citizens
- Contact ORISE