Agenda: DOE Meteorological Coordinating Council (DMCC)
May 4, 2009
- 8:10 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Projects and Topics From Around the Complex
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:40 a.m.
Round Robin: Best Practices and Lessons Learned at DOE/NNSA Sites
- 10:00 p.m. – 11:20 p.m.
Round Robin: Best Practices and lessons Learned at DOE/NNSA Sites
- Hanford: Assist Visit Findings, Path Forward, and Other News (Ken Burk, PNNL)
- NTS: News from the Desert (Walt Schalk, ARL/SORD)
- News Roundup for Brookhaven, SNL, LLNL, LANL, Y-12, ORNL, Pantex, ANL, WIPP, etc.
- Featured Lunch-Time Presentation
Analytical Screening Technique to Estimate Effects of Cooling Ponds on Meteorological Measurements (Steve Vigeant, Shaw Environmental)
- 12:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
DMCC Business, Products, Projects and Activities
- Overview of 2009 DMCC Activities (Walt Schalk)
- Assist Visit Program Update (Carl Mazzola)
- DOE NA-41 Report (Jim Fairobent, NA-41, when available)
- ANS Standards Updates (John Ciolek; Steve Vigeant; Carl Mazzola)
- Software Quality Assurance Update (Cliff Glantz, Walt Schalk)
- NUMUG/DOE/NNSA Facility Meteorological Program Mini-surveys (John Ciolek)
- DMCC Web Forum Update (John Ciolek)
- DMCC Web Page Update (Cliff Glantz)
- 1:45 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- New Business
- Review of New Action Items