The COOPSC will promote and assist in developing COOP resources and provide guidance and recommendations that serve the needs of DOE/NNSA by sharing information, expertise, and resources for the continual improvement of COOP capabilities throughout the DOE/NNSA complex.
- Serve as the DOE/NNSA focal point for COOP issues.
- Function as the DOE/NNSA repository for COOP resources.
- Collect and synthesize input to define the DOE/NNSA-wide position on COOP issues.
- Promote DOE/NNSA-wide best practices for implementing COOP.
- Establish and maintain liaison with other EMI SIG and DOE/NNSA committees that have mutual interests. The COOPSC shall advise, as requested, all other DOE/NNSA committees on COOP and promote cooperation among these committees in areas of common interest.
- Provide regularly scheduled information-sharing video and/or phone conferencing.