Forms for Current Research Participants
Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT)
Form submitted by the participant that authorizes direct deposit of stipend, travel reimbursement, and other program-related payments:
Request for Payment
Form to request reimbursement of registration fees, tuition, books, or other miscellaneous (non travel-related) costs:
- Request for Payment (MS-Word)
Please visit the ORISE Health Insurance site for all the forms and other information related to the health insurance program.
- Travel Authorization Request (TAR) – Form must be approved and submitted prior to official program travel.
Additional pre-travel forms for international travel:
- Request for Approval of Foreign Travel (RAFT) - Single Itinerary – Form required for all foreign travel (MS-Word)
- Request for Approval of Foreign Travel (RAFT) - Multiple Itineraries – Form required for all foreign travel (MS-Word)
- Travel Expense Statement (TES) – Form used for reimbursement of expenses for official program travel.
Additional non-routine forms you may need when traveling: