IH/OS SIG STEERING COMMITTEE RESPONSIBILITIES
IH/OS SIG Steering Committee members assume the following responsibilities:
- Obtain support from their management for IH/OS SIG Steering Committee activities.
- Perform tasks which allow the IH/OS SIG to fulfill its mission and purpose.
- Attend/participate in Steering Committee meetings, including conference calls, SIG membership meetings, workshops, and host meetings as needed and time will permit.
- Provide input on special interest group projects.
- Advocate the use of IH/OS SIG products as appropriate at their facility.
For additional information, please contact:
Deborah McFalls, IH/OS SIG Coordinator
Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education
P. O. Box 117, MS 10
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-0117