- Home >
- Participant Obligations
Faculty/Student Research activity participants will engage in cutting-edge research while collaborating with DoD researchers and contributing to DoD laboratory goals. Full-time on-site participation at the DoD laboratory is required for both faculty and student team members during the ten week appointment.
Student Members Only
- Complete a research activity feedback form by the last day of the research appointment.
- Submit an eight to ten page summary report on the research experience by the last day of the research appointment. The report must be approved by the faculty team member and the DoD mentor.
Faculty Team Members Only
- Submit a one to two page plan addressing how the DoD faculty/student research experience will be integrated into the classroom and how the research will be continued through a partnership with the DoD mentor.
- Participants must have coverage under a health insurance plan before arriving at the appointment site and maintain coverage during the appointment.
- Participants must provide proof of this coverage prior to the start of the appointment.
Policies/Regulations of the DoD laboratory
- Participants must adhere to the existing policies, regulations and procedures of the DoD laboratory.