Join the Conversation
The Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) has several social networks to help you stay connected. Whether you're interested in STEM education, peer review, worker health or environmental assessments, you can follow ORISE as we support the U.S. Department of Energy’s objective to create scientific and innovative solutions to meet the nation’s energy, and environmental challenges.
Join the conversation by visiting us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Flickr!
Thank you for connecting with ORISE on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Please take a moment to read our social media commenting policy, as outlined below:
ORISE reserves the right to delete or mark as spam comments and posts on its social media pages containing any of the following:
- Abusive, defamatory, obscene or profane language
- Personal attacks, threatening or discriminating language
- Off-topic or irrelevant information
- Promotion of illegal or questionable activities
- Promotion of a business for profit or commercial transaction
- Political advocacy, promotion of a political candidate, or individual campaigning for office
- Multiple postings of identical information
All comments posted to ORISE social media sites are solely the responsibility of the commenter and do not reflect views or opinions of ORISE. User comments are not edited for accuracy.