Measures to support accessibility
ORISE takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of https://orise.orau.gov:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. ORISE strives to be conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of ORISE. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on ORISE:
- E-mail: email@example.com
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of ORISE relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
This statement was updated on February 13, 2023.