The Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education will host a virtual career fair on Wednesday, July 29, 2020, from noon to 3 p.m. ET, to highlight the paid internships, fellowships and research associate programs available to college students and recent graduates at U.S. Department of Defense facilities across the country.
During this virtual career fair, attendees can interact with recruiters and mentors from different DoD research programs to learn more about the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics-related research conducted within those programs; explore the paid internships and research associate appointments; and connect with recruiters for questions and answers.
To participate in the virtual career fair, students and recent graduates should register online for the event.
For questions about the event or to resolve any technical difficulties registering for the virtual career fair, send an email to email@example.com.
Representatives from the following programs will be in attendance at the virtual career fair:
- Air Force Institute of Technology
- Air Force Research Laboratory
- Army Aeromedical Research Laboratory
- Army Institute of Surgical Research
- Army Corps of Engineers
- Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense
- Army Public Health Center
- Army Research Institute of Environmental Medicine
- Defense Health Agency
- Department of Army Civilians
- Extremity Trauma and Amputation Center of Excellence
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Naval Aircraft Modification Unit
- Naval Medical Research Center
- Naval Postgraduate School
- Navy Experimental Diving Unit
- Navy and Marine Corps Public Health Center
- Walter Reed Army Institute of Research
The Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) is a U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) asset that is dedicated to enabling critical scientific, research, and health initiatives of the department and its laboratory system by providing world class expertise in STEM workforce development, scientific and technical reviews, and the evaluation of radiation exposure and environmental contamination.
ORISE is managed by ORAU, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation and federal contractor, for DOE’s Office of Science. The single largest supporter of basic research in the physical sciences in the United States, the Office of Science is working to address some of the most pressing challenges of our time. For more information, please visit science.osti.gov.