Applications and supporting materials must be submitted by the application deadline through the Zintellect Online Application System.
A complete application consists of:
- All required fields in both the profile and application form
- Academic records showing the equivalent of at least one year of full-time graduate school attendance prior to Fall 2018.
- Unofficial transcripts or copies of the student academic records printed by the applicant or by academic advisors from internal institutional systems may be submitted.
- For students in the first year of graduate school, a complete academic transcript of the undergraduate degree must be provided.
- Academic records must include the name of the academic institution, name of the student, completed coursework, and grades.
- Proof of full-time enrollment and courses taken as a doctoral student during the Fall 2018 term. An official transcript or a copy of an official transcript will be sufficient verification of enrollment and courses taken.
- Candidates selected for an internship appointment will be required to provide proof of enrollment during Spring 2019.
- Minimum of two recommendation letters. These letters should address the student’s academic records and potential for success in an internship, as indicated by communication and teamwork skills.