Students meeting the following conditions will be considered:
- Be enrolled as a full-time doctoral graduate student at an accredited U.S. college or university during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Have a cumulative graduate GPA of 3.00 or higher on a 4.00 scale, including Fall 2018
- Be pursuing a doctoral degree in mathematics, statistics or applied mathematics.
- Candidates selected for an internship appointment will be required to provide proof of enrollment during Spring 2019.
- Students graduating with a doctoral degree prior to the expected internship start date are not eligible to participate.
- First-year graduate students must submit their undergraduate transcript, including the last year of courses, degree, and date degree was awarded.