Are you an undergraduate/recent graduate interested in learning more about cutting-edge research at Oak Ridge National Laboratory?
- Selected students spend 2.5 days on-site at ORNL learning about research opportunities.
- Students interact with researchers, attend scientific seminars and participate in facility tours.
For more information, please contact ORNLMiniSemester@orau.org
MINI-SEMESTER Program Provides
- Travel to and from Oak Ridge, TN
- Lodging, on-site transportation and some meals
- All materials and supplies
This program is designed for underrepresented students in STEM; however, anyone can apply. Students must meet the eligibility requirements and apply for either the Community College Internships (CCI) or Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships (SULI) Programs. Both opportunities are paid internships at ORNL for the summer 2020 term.