As business technology continues to develop and improve the efficiency and methods of conducting meetings, the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education maintains a high level of proficiency at leveraging these technologies to manage peer reviews and scientific meetings for the U.S. Department of Energy and other government agencies.
From completely virtual reviews to large in-person meetings that bring reviewers from across the country to a single location, the scope of the meetings ORISE supports can vary widely. In every case, ORISE staff provide technical support before, during, and after the event to ensure that meeting attendees can concentrate on their subject matter without technological distractions.
- Website development
- Setup of e-commerce sites to collect registration fees and meal payments
- CrowdCompass mobile app by CVent allows meeting attendees to enjoy a more interactive meeting experience by placing all of the meeting information on their mobile devices
- Abstract collection, book development, and website publication
- Speaker travel support
- Nametags and onsite audio and visual support
- Presentation coordination
- Registration desk support
- Facility oversight
ORISE staff can support remote panel review, webinars, poster sessions, or other scientific meetings utilizing our software subscriptions with Zoom or the customer’s preferred webinar software.