About the Internship
- 10 week appointment to a private industry or a DOE national laboratory across the United States
- Stipend of $600 per week for undergraduates and $750 per week for graduate students
- Travel to and from appointment host location up to a combined maximum of $1,000
- Housing allowance of $150 per week for interns whose home location is more than 50 miles from the appointment host location
- Hands-on research experience and identification of career goals and opportunities through hosting facility enrichment activities and development of professional networks with leading scientists
Applications are not being accepted at this time.